The Chief 297118 AT Alternative to Tie-Rod Cylinder has a 3 in. Bore x 4 in. Stroke, 1.25 in. Rod Diameter and features a snap ring on the rod end gland for easy field repair. Unlike a tie-rod, there are no bolts; simply remove the snap ring and you’re ready to replace the seals. This cylinder provides value pricing without sacrificing quality. Each cylinder undergoes rigorous testing to ensure maximum reliability and performance.
- This Alternative to Tie-Rod Cylinder has a rugged ductile iron welded clevis design
- Standard SAE #8 ports
- 3000 PSI seal kits for extended life
- Retainer ring (snap ring) head design reduces downtime and allows for quick and easy service
- Optional SAE #8 third port location (for 90° use)
- Hard chrome-plated rod for the most extreme applications
- Precision-welded piston
- Gloss black paint finish
There are no reviews yet.