The Chief AT Alternative to Tie-Rod Cylinder features a snap ring on the rod end gland for easy field repair. Unlike a tie-rod, there are no bolts; simply remove the snap ring and you’re ready to replace the seals. This Chief hydraulic cylinder provides value pricing without sacrificing quality. Each cylinder undergoes rigorous testing to ensure maximum reliability and performance. Suitable as a single acting hydraulic cylinder or as a double acting hydraulic cylinder.
- Rugged ductile iron welded clevis design
- Standard SAE #8 ports on Chief hydraulic cylinders
- 3000 PSI seal kits for extended life
- Retainer ring (snap ring) head design reduces downtime and allows for quick and easy service
- Optional SAE #8 third port location (for 90° use)
- Hard chrome-plated rod for the most extreme applications
- Precision-welded piston
- Gloss black paint finish
- Use as a single acting hydraulic cylinder or a double acting hydraulic cylinder
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
There are no reviews yet.