The Chief Gear Pump offers an aluminum body with cast-iron end plate construction and a high pressure hydraulic gear pump with 11 displacement sizes from 0.24 to 1.95 in3/rev. (4 to 32 cm3/rev). The standard mounting flange is SAE A-2 bolt, and the standard drive shaft is a 5/8 inch diameter straight with 5/32 in. straight key.
- Standard drive shaft is a 5/8 in. Dia. Straight shaft with 5/32 in. straight key
- Filtration: 25 micron or better
- Oil Viscosity: 6 to 200 CST
- Inlet Pressure: 12 to 32 PSI ABS
- Oil Temperature: -25 to 80 deg C (-12 to 175 deg F)
- Ambient: -22 to 55 deg C (-8 to 130 deg F)
- Standard mounting flange on the Chief gear pump is SAE A-2 bolt
- CW Rotation
- 3626 PSI
- 5.28 @ 2000 RPM
- 0.61 CID
- Aluminum body with cast iron end plate construction
- Hydraulic gear pump with 11 displacement sizes from 0.24 to 1.95 in3/rev (4 to 32 cm3/rev)
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
There are no reviews yet.