The Chief LG Series Valve is made of durable cast iron. Designed to be used as a log splitter valve, these Chief valves features a 25 GPM and a 2,750 PSI rating. The high-pressure relief valve detent creates continuous flow when handle is positioned towards the valve and springs back to neutral when the cylinder completes its stroke.
- Complete handle assembly included
- Maximum tank pressure: 500 PSI
- Maximum operating temperature: 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Recommended system filtration: 10 micron standard
- Maximum GPM: 25
- Chief valves with a maximum operating pressure of 2,750 PSI
- Built-in high-pressure relief valve preset at 2,250 PSI
- Kick-off pressure adjustable from 1,000 – 2,600 PSI, preset at 1,400 PSI
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
There are no reviews yet.