The Chief 287052 WC Welded Cylinder with 3.5 in. Bore x 24 in. Stroke and 1.75 in. Rod Diameter is a high-quality welded cylinder with a strong forged steel base. The new Chief WC model has a screw-in gland that reduces the cylinder profile by replacing the collar style gland. The Chief WC provides added strength to agricultural implements, compact construction and transportation equipment, as well as waste/recycling applications. The base end clevis extends out 2 in. to ensure greater swing radius and Maximum flexibility.
- This welded cylinder is intended to be used in double-acting applications
- Piston: ductile iron
- Gland: ductile iron
- Tube: precision-honed steel
- Rod: Hard chrome-plated
- End Mounts: ductile iron female clevises with pins and clips included
- Tube Seals: Buna O-ring
- Rod Seal: deep polypak with B-lip design
- Rod Wiper: urethane, snap-in
- Piston Seal: Hallite 755 for prolonged wear resistance with wear ring
- All Seals: manufactured to US specifications
There are no reviews yet.