The Chief WC Welded Cylinder is a high-quality welded cylinder with a strong forged steel base. This Chief hydraulic cylinder model has a screw-in gland that reduces the cylinder profile by replacing the collar style gland. The Chief hydraulic cylinders provide added strength to agricultural implements, compact construction and transportation equipment, as well as waste/recycling applications. The base end clevis extends out 2 in. to ensure greater swing radius and maximum flexibility. Need more? Farm hydraulic cylinders have SAE O-ring ports that allow for easy hookup.
- Intended Use: double-acting applications
- Piston: ductile iron
- Gland: ductile iron
- Tube: precision-honed steel
- Rod: Hard chrome-plated
- End Mounts: ductile iron female clevises with pins and clips included
- Tube Seals: Buna O-ring
- Rod Seal: deep polypak with B-lip design
- Rod Wiper: urethane, snap-in
- Piston Seal: Hallite 755 for prolonged wear resistance with wear ring
- All Seals: manufactured to US specifications
- Every CHIEF hydraulic cylinder is functionally tested and pressurized to 1.5 times the normal working pressure to ensure performance reliability
- Available in bore sizes from 1.5 in. to 4 in. and strokes from 4 in. to 48 in.
- WC welded hydraulic cylinders have a 3,000 PSI operating range
- 3-year limited warranty
- Black paint finish
- Individually poly bagged farm hydraulic cylinders
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
There are no reviews yet.