The Chief 216383 WHP 4000 PSI Welded Cylinder is part of Chief’s highest PSI duty-rated cylinder line. It was designed to provide exceptional strength and durability for a wide range of mobile hydraulic applications. Specifically targeted for demanding OEM applications, the Chief WHP tractor hydraulic cylinder features a 4000 PSI pressure rating and C-1026 steel ports and is manufactured with no base or rod ends. These WHP welded hydraulic cylinders undergo rigorous testing to exceed industry standards and ensure maximum reliability and performance. Each Chief hydraulic cylinder has a 3-year limited warranty.
- Strong, welded hydraulic cylinders with a black paint finish
- High-grade ductile iron piston with 45,000 PSI yield
- Ground and polished chromed C-1045 steel rod
- Hallite 755 seal with square section O-ring energizer elastomer
- Great tractor hydraulic cylinder, but is compatible with a wide variety of applications
- 3-year limited warranty on Chief hydraulic cylinders
- Large bore
- No mounts
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
There are no reviews yet.