The Chief WT Welded Cylinder has a 4 in. Bore x 42 in. Stroke and 2.25 in. Rod Diameter and is a high-quality welded cylinder designed for heavier loads. The rod and base ends are welded cross-tubes with grease zerks. Designed for performance, the Chief WT has a heavy-duty piston as well as a piston stem complete with wear rings to reduce friction.
- This welded cylinder is intended to be used in double-acting applications
- Piston: ductile iron with wear ring(s)
- Gland: ductile iron, screw-in design with wear ring
- Tube: precision-honed steel
- Rod: ground and polished chromed steel, minimum 75,000 PSI yield
- Butt Plate: steel
- End Mounts: steel cross-tubes with grease zerk
- Spacer Tube: steel on 48 in. stroke and above
- Gland Seal: polyurethane U-cup
- Wiper: polyurethane
- Piston Seal: 755 Hallite with wear ring(s)
- All Other Seals: selected and designed for maximum life
There are no reviews yet.