The Chief WX Welded Hydraulic Cylinder is ideal for applications where port adjustability and overall hydraulic cylinder space is restricted. The adjustable 360° rotating gland allows you to make port alignments as needed. All ports are recessed to maximize an already slender cylinder design. One port is located on the rotating gland and two on the fixed base. Adjustments are made by using a spanner wrench to rotate the gland with port in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction. The CHIEF hydraulic cylinder has become the double acting hydraulic cylinder of choice in applications where the same size cylinder can be used in a variety of directions and port positions, thereby eliminating the need to stock assorted welded hydraulic cylinders. Make reliable farm hydraulic cylinders.
- Every CHIEF hydraulic cylinder is functionally tested and pressurized to 1.5 times the normal working pressure to ensure performance reliability
- WX welded hydraulic cylinders have a 3,000 PSI operating range
- Ductile iron piston with nylon, glass-filled wear ring
- Adjustable 360-degree rotating gland
- Rod is a nitrided steel bar with corrosion and scratch resistance
- Double acting hydraulic cylinder design
- Satin black paint finish
- Individually poly bagged farm hydraulic cylinders
- Made in USA
- 3-year limited warranty
- 0.75 pin diameter
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
There are no reviews yet.