Western Chief TSC32049 Ditsy Dot Women’s Insulated Boots have popular colorful polka-dot prints combined with neoprene-insulated lining. These insulated boots are good for cooler temperatures. The rubber base of these women’s insulated winter boots keeps feet dry while the neoprene lining keeps feet warm. Western Chief has been creating family footwear since 1891. All products are designed to keep the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
- Neoprene-insulated lining keeps feet warm
- Ideal for cooler temperatures and climates
- Outsoles offer the insulated boots traction
- Tread pattern on the outsoles is self-cleaning for convenience
- Rubber bases keep feet dry
- Polka-dot print provides a fun design
- Textured rubber mud-guards provide the women’s insulated boots with strength and durability
- These women’s insulated winter boots are a TSC exclusive product
There are no reviews yet.